The Drunken Spartan The Drunken Spartan

Best drunken sailor EVAR.

I've never seen Leonidas so happy!

Really, I see no way to improve this movie.

It's just that goddamn good.

Fifened, definetaly deserved more than the daily third it got!

Kitty Krew: Compression 2 Kitty Krew: Compression 2

A significant improvment.

While this animation was lacking in some areas, mostly graphics, it was reasonably well executed, and was generally somewhat amusing.

In all, it was tremendously better than some of the garbage that I've seen from your Krew.

Congratulations, BFK, and keep up the good work.

10JD responds:

actualy it was me 10jd bfk was more of an inspiration for it not much of an animatior

Tacos Tacos

Did not deserve front page.

You took an interesting and well-drawn animation, and shat on it with the god-awful audio.

Please, for the love of humanity, learn to sing.

Soft Taco was a lot better.

Mad Karate Man Mad Karate Man

I do believe I've won the game.

Distance = 45,651,423 meters
Height = 43,144,484 meters

127 ninjas killed
1.9 belt multiplier

Total Score: 168,736,354

I did NOT go easy on the bastard; he flew until the run ended naturally.

Screencapped for great justice.

You have your work cut out for you, gentlemen.

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

The ultimate showdown.

"I have selected four pegs, from six different colors.

Figure out what they are in ten turns or less, or else I will destroy...

YOUR MOTHER!"

-insert crash of thunder-

Thwarted The Mastermind six out of seven times on normal.

That ought to put a dent in the old ego!

Grid16 Grid16

Epic twitch game.

Good to hear that the WarioWare-esque microgame genre isn't dead!

I loved the simplicity of the games, and how it kept bouncing between the games, upping the speed all the while, whipping you into a frenzy.

I had a couple complaints, though:

-While the game was mostly lag-free on low quality (my comp blows), the lag tended to crop up most when the screen 'bounced' to the next game.

-While I appreciate your efforts to simplify the games, I lost some of the screens simply because a certain game didn't pop up at all until I was over x2.0 speed- resulting in instant death.

-Similarly, I would occasionally get torn from a screen at an incredibly inoppourtune moment; when I finally bounced back to it, I died instantly, when I could have evaded death had I not gotten a speed increment/been interrupted.

-Finally, from x4.0 and up, during the 'Falling Ball' game, the ball with start to fall through platforms.

I lost the last screen, "Falling Ball', at x5.8 speed, and got 91% reflex, 85 or 88% prioritizing, and 80-something% other thing, I don't remember any more.

Don't think I hit the hiscore, though. :|

Good game!

Boss Rave Boss Rave

Awesome action music!

I have to say, I really enjoyed this song. Not only does it manage to stay in motion through the entire three minutes, but it never gets repetative or boring.

I could definetely see this being included in an epic Flash game; there's potential to extract two or three wicked loops from this for that purpose, since 3MB can be pretty harsh on some Flash productions.

kairi6384 responds:

Thanks

Heavenly boss Heavenly boss

LOUD MUCH?

I must say, that this was a nice remix, of a good Kirby theme, and I enjoyed it.

...After I turned my volume down to minimum.

Please, try to use some moderation next time, so as to avoid burning off the ears of your listeners with the awesome fury of a thousand suns.

kairi6384 responds:

sorry I'm still new to this I wil do my best thanks for the comments.

~'{Lightning Aura}'~ ~'{Lightning Aura}'~

Below expectations.

While I loved the previous entries in the Aura series, this one doesn't seem to quite live up to it's predecessors.

Make no mistake- this is a good submission. However, perhaps it could have used to be a bit shorter; hard and fast, like lightning. Perhaps the fact that it's 1:30 in the morning as I write this review, but the second half of the song seemed much better than the first, I especially wasn't fond of 1:31 to 1:53.

Hopefully this review doesn't come as too much of a crushing blow, and you'll continue to create more of the Aura series.

-HailFire

Kid2Will responds:

Nah dude its aight, im taking a break from the series, but it will return, heck that was season one, pretty lame eh? haha.